The person is a pet lover or not, while seeing little puppies they like it, and automatically smile will appear in their face. Little puppies have the special power to attract the people easily with their cute look. Some people like dogs and puppies, but don’t step forward to accept the puppies as a pet. It is a little hard task to take care of the puppies.
Follow the prescribed steps to take care of the puppy:
- Keep your place clean and warm to make a comfortable feel for the puppies.
- Alert some area for the puppy shelter, it is essential to provide a comfortable space to lie down.
- Feed nutritious foods to the puppies, little puppies are naughty and do something crazy in the entire day. So to keep the puppy energetic you have to feed them properly.
- Little puppies will easily adapt to infections, so inspect the dog’s physical condition frequently.
- Be aware of the vaccination plans for the puppies and take care of the puppy’s health.
- Provide a proper potty training for the puppies from the early stage to develop a good behavior.
- Monitor if any symptoms are affecting the puppy and take precaution steps.
- Teach the puppy to be social and friendly with others.
- Also check your home is safe for the puppies, keep the easily breakable items safely and away from the puppy.
- Keep separate bowls for food and water, which should be comfortable to feed by the puppy.
- Give soft toys and chew toys for the puppies to play in your busy time.
- To represent that a puppy has an owner, you should wear a belt. The belt or nametag that should not make an irritation and gives a comfy feel for the puppy.
- To make a good bond, pet your puppy regularly in your free time and keep your dog loved.