While an Air Tag is an extremely useful device, it does have some drawbacks. Some of them are mentioned below
- The preliminary stimulation necessitates the use of an iPhone or iPad.
- It’s also important to note that the Air Tag isn’t intended to locate stolen merchandise but to assist you in locating items you may have misdirected or lost. As a consequence, lawbreakers who thieve your possessions may be made aware that they are becoming tracked.
- When the devices move beyond their host’s range, they make a noise, and iPhone users traveling along with an unidentified AirTag are notified that they’re being tracked. Because iPhone has no way to determine if the device is traveling with a prowling victim or a robber, this is the compromise it has made to discuss privacy concerns.
- Apple has recently established some restricted Android assistance for AirTags. In retaliation for the public hue and cry over the devices’ mishandling, the company has developed the Monitoring Detect app, which allows Android users to find them.
- Another serious constraint is that the location of the best airtag wallet cannot be communicated with others, even if Family Sharing is facilitated. At the very slightest, members of the family can disable the AirTag’s safety notifications, which is beneficial when a member of the family utilizes your keys but doesn’t want to receive constant notices about a GPS tracker following them.
- There is no App fully compatible.
- There is no way to call a mobile from the label.
- There is no pit for a lanyard as well as a keyring.
- There are a few anti-stalking features.